equality is equality. exclusive equality is not equality. everyone is welcome.
the rules are simple, obvious, and as follows:
1. bigots need not apply
2. have some chill
3. putting other people down will not make you better
4. no human being is superior
5. gender is a social construct
6. not understanding something does not make your alternate opinion true
7. misinterpretation of feminism will not be tolerated - it means equality. end of.
8. radical self-love is highly encouraged
9. call people by their preferred pronouns - no questions asked
10. 'gay' is not a word to describe something bad/stupid/annoying - nor an insult in any way
11. do no harm. take no shit
12. have empathy. it's hard, but try even harder. always
13. misandry is just as damaging as misogyny
14. nobody has the right to define a 'real' woman
15. 'equalism' is not what feminism 'should be called'. 'equalism' is not a thing
16. be nice to vegans
17. rape is never a result of anything other than the rapist deciding to rape
18. slut-shaming has no place in our society
19. body-shaming is for the jealous, the spiteful, and the insecure
20. oneupmanship is not necessary, nor welcome. it isn't a competition. we're on the same side
21. blaming the girl when your boyfriend cheats is internalised, brainwashed misogyny
22. 'you all have got to stop calling each other sluts and whores. it just makes it ok for guys to call you sluts and whores'
23. sex doesn't define personality. sex doesn't define behaviour. sex doesn't doesn't even define gender.
24. if the actions of another person don't directly affect you, your opinion isn't necessary and doesn't matter
25. don't be a dick